- Centennial Academy offers a Québec Ministry-approved academic curriculum.
- Centennial is organized on a Monday-to-Friday schedule. This provides the needed routine and structure for students needing stability and predictability.
- Throughout the five years of high school, we've organized a curriculum that provides students with more practice in areas of perennial difficulty.
- In grades 7 and 8, we focus on literacy development. Students receive the equivalent of 65 extra hours of instruction in English with a focus on reading comprehension and writing skills.
- In grade 8, we add the equivalent of 35 hours over the course of the year to mathematics.
- In grade 9, extra hours of instruction are added to math, sciences, and social studies to prepare for the big step up to grade 10.
- In grades 10 and 11, students are provided with extra focus time in their chosen areas of concentration or area of need.