- Student Success team at Centennial Academy comprises a Counselor. Learning specialist, a coach, and teachers not assigned to a classroom. This team is accessible to students and provides group activities as well as a private, encouraging environment for students to address issues of concern through coaching and feedback.
- The Student Success team fosters personal and educational growth through individual and group involvement in:
- Organizational Skill Development: Material, space and time management, as well as agenda and planning strategies
- Self-Reflection Development: Tracers (daily monitoring system of behavior), reflection journals, role-playing, discussion, short and long-term goal setting and coaching
- Positive Self-Image Development: Positive reinforcement, active engagement in activities outside the classroom, varied opportunities to explore new interests and hobbies, and character education through value clarification
- Skill Development: Conflict resolution, peer mediation, leadership and development, and experiential learning
- Each student is provided with their own laptop for their time studies at Centennial. Laptops are kept in the students’ classrooms and charged nightly.
- Classrooms have wireless Internet access and students have space on a server system to keep their work and notes.
- Angel is Centennial's online pedagogical tool for students and parents to communicate and exchange information regarding the students’ assignments and course material. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.